Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TV is Dangerous

I am craving so many different foods today!  Which is better than the thought of any food at all making me sick.  The thing I want the most is La Carreta's queso dip and a chicken quesadilla!  Tonight is lasagna for supper, and I am super excited.  My snack today was frozen fruit, and I found out I do not like mangos.  Just mango flavored things.  I'm pretty sure, the source of most of my cravings is TV commercials.  Also, I am so hungry, and we have very little here to eat.  I cleaned out the fridge this weekend when I was hating food, so I threw out a lot of stuff.  Most of it was bad, though.


I ordered my kindle today!  Josh and I have been saving money after we got some other fun/necessary things for the car.  Kindle arrives Thursday, and I am sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment