Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tums, Tylenol, and Flintstones

These past couple weeks have been rough!  I'm experiencing the Inconvenient Truth about pregnancy.  I don't know when I'm supposed to morph into Hungry Hungry Hippo, but it's not yet!  Just the thought of food makes me nauseous.  I do still love cereal.  Mmmm - Crispix.  Waffles are also saving me.  Anytime I need something carby and quick, and I don't have bread for toast, waffle it is.  Mostly because I hate saltines.  I'm also tired of Sprite.  And I am over chewing on pink chalk, but Tums is a necessary element of pregnancy.  I don't have morning sickness, but I feel so sick every day.  Mornings are generally okay (if I slept the night before), but after lunch I generally go downhill and nighttime is just awful.  I just sit there making zombie noises and requesting things that are annoyingly close (such as juice or a pillow and blankie).  Poor, Josh.  Our house is in disarray!  I'm working on the laundry right now.  Today is actually a good day.  As long as I keep the tums and Tylenol within reach and take my Flintstones vitamins twice a day.  :)


I'm waiting on the doctors office to call me back so I can make my first appointment.  I guess I'll be hearing from them tomorrow.... I would very much like to start seeing the doctor.  My original motivation was to make everything finally feel real.  But now, I know it's real - I feel it constantly.  I do want to see a sonogram. Also, I want to complain to even more people about being so icky.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, call the number. Press 3. When it takes you to Heather's voicemail, leave her a msg. That should get you through to them.

    ReplyDelete