Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Baby

Our house went from frumpy cold rental to Santa's Workshop in just 24 hours!  Sunday with my mom was really great.  We went Christmas shopping EVERYWHERE!  Our family Christmas is at mine and Josh's house this year, but that's only a recent development, so we decided to invest some time in decorating.  Josh put up our stockings and Christmas tree and strung the lights, both inside and outside.  I spent a good few hours hidden away in the bedroom wrapping up Josh's and everyone else's presents.  I felt like one of Santa's elves.  :)  I'm so excited for Christmas morning!  Some of the presents I got for Josh are super lame, but I had fun picking them out anyway.  I also had sooo much fun picking out my little niece's presents.  I can't wait to see her little face!  I mean, the presents probably aren't super exciting, but the wrapping paper is really colorful.  ;)




One of the best presents we found was a little stuffed cow.  He's so cute and soft.  It's Belly Bean's first stuffed animal.  I hope it will be loved.
Belly Bean's daddy started a blog today, too.  Everyone should check it out.  He's such a proud papa!
Wait... Whaddaya Mean A Poopy Diaper?

No comments:

Post a Comment